marți, 8 ianuarie 2013

All about my wife 2012 quotes


Korean movie All about my wife 2012 quotes

There's really nothing happening. It's your cell phone vibrating, not an earthquake.
It's really an honor to meet such a beautiful woman.
Sleeping with me is like paying dues for you? [a woman to his husband]
Suicide is murder too. You should arrest him. / It's the only freedom that a man can truly have. / So a killer's freedom is murder, theft is for thieves and suicide is your freedom?
I'd like to go home, Officer. / You need a guardian here for us to let you go. / I have no one to guard me at my age. Only my soul can guard me.
Are you the Casanova? Are you that skilled? You don't look like it.
Repetition of coincidence woos them [women] every time.
In this world, there are only 2 types of women: a woman who believes in fate and a woman who pretends not to.
Anything else you don't like? / Tons of things, of course. I hate people who worship things like fate or chance. They force meaning into everything; Men that sneer at TV dramas; Women that hate the news; I hate people who force you to become a morning person. The early bird catches the worm? The worm got up early too; Company field days at my husband's firm. A day of sports events won't unite your employees and you have to let your boss win! 
Once her fate turns into passion, she'll think it is fate. No woman can resist a dramatic turn of emotions.
A short white crescent means bad organs. [at a woman]
It's a crime to throw out something that's not garbage.
It's not a crime to like someone as a person.
Not being able to refuse doesn't make you a good person. People will get used to it. They'll start asking for ridiculous favors. 
You tell women you love them, then say that you're incapable of … / I have never told a woman that I love her. / You don't always have to say it out loud. You can tell her with your eyes and your hands. You make them fall for you and … / Please tell her I'm sorry. / And that I cannot see her again because I've found my true love. / Love isn't a joke. / I believed it was a joke once. But when I lost my first love at sea, I realized something. Love is prison. A life sentence. Love is useless. I wanted to wreck all the women who ascribe meaning to love. That became useless as well, so I contemplated taking my life. I was clueless. I didn't know love. But then, someone taught me what it all meant. She blew me away and I immediately fell for her. I followed her back to Seoul, but I knew I wasn't good for her. I held back my feeling with all my strength, but with a stroke of fate, we met again. My heart is screaming out that I can't lose her again. That I won't lose her again. I'm grateful to God. For giving me this fated love. 
I have a few words for all the scared losers out there who can't speak their minds and act like cowards. I once met a timid wimp and you won't believe what he did. He paid someone to seduce his wife so he could break up with her! What a class act, huh? If you're stuck in a loveless relationship and can't break up with them and if you're scheming despicable things like this, don't you dare show your face in front of me. I'll kill you. People say that I talk too much and it's always negative. There're right. But isn't that better than not saying a thing? If you're with someone for years, you say less and less. You think you know each other, so there's not much to say. But that's leads to misunderstandings. No one ever truly knows another person. So keep talking to them. Or plug in the blender, the vacuum or do a load of laundry. Don't let your environment drown in silence. A lively home is bound to be filled with sound. People called it energy. Getting used to silence is a terrifying thing, but don't ever say negative things like me. The other person could get sick of you.   
What do you do when an earthquake breaks everything? You rebuilt from the beginning. But stronger this time, right?
We'll all hanging in there in this wretched world. You shouldn't cause trouble over a little thing like that. Not causing trouble isn't easy. It actually takes a lot of effort.
I missed it too much. Your criticism. Your voice. I used to get so embarrassed by your complaining, but I …didn't know were just lonely. I realized it once I became lonely.
It's really an honor to meet such a beautiful woman.
The rain is falling outside. It falls equally on the good and the bad. On those who don't deserve love and those who don't appreciate it. Love rains on everyone as well. Then why avoid it? If you're hurting from the temptations of love, the only way to stop it is to give in.