joi, 26 iulie 2012

About me & My blog


WELCOME in my MOVIE SUPERMARKET SUPERMARKET DE FILME

Thank you for your presence here and please read the following lines.

In a real SUPERMARKET you can find a diversity of products at profitably prices, you can walk through shelves discovering new products that you weren't aware of, you can get free stuff at the counter because you have a fidelity card and you get out pleased for shopping there.

So …
this MOVIE SUPERMARKET SUPERMARKET DE FILME is conceived like a real SUPERMARKET, where do you know the owner, the sellers are kind, the quality of the products and services are better then the next shop and where you will find somebody to help you unconditionally.

In this MOVIE SUPERMARKET SUPERMARKET DE FILME rather than products on shelves you will find a lot of informations about cinematography, actors, movies, you can download original soundtrack, books that influenced movies, subtitles for Romanian movies and so on.

If you find useful the informations found on this blog come again to discover the world of movies. Share your passion about movies with your friends. Your comments, suggestions, request are welcome here because they can give the blog a better face.

About me

This MOVIE SUPERMARKET SUPERMARKET DE FILME represents me fully (or at least 90 %). In real life almost nobody is HIM, a UNIQUE individual; everything about him is regarded in relation with the parents, where he lives, his studies, his friends or enemies.
A gentleman never asks a lady about her age, right? I only saying that I'm a 30-and-some aged woman. Currently I' m unemployed, I sort of quit my job 'cause I realized that I can work anymore for somebody else.

From childhood I became a movie-addict and from a few years back I've got another strong passion – all about South Korean: language, culture, movies… That why I started to learn by myself Korean language, I saw more than 100 movies and k dramas, I read books about SK, listen music.
So, what could I' do better than combine them in a blog?

 

This blog is about me and my research about movies/ actors. What I mean is that almost published here is written by me.


PS: Everything is new for me so please understand my little mistakes made here.