marți, 8 ianuarie 2013

Dancing queen 2012 quotes



Korean movie Dancing queen 2012 quotes

I didn't grow taller because my boobs weigh me down. [a woman]
Once an artist, forever an artist. That why you should follow your dreams to live a meaningful life.
Life's no stroll in the park.
Lying about the weight is the most pathetic thing.
Beggars can't be choosers.
I can't do politics because I'm not good with my fists.
A man's supposed to be ambitious.
… Is that why the government is recommending breast feeding? / Moms are not milk cows. You can't just milk them away. 
How could I do politics when I can't control my wife? [a man to his wife] 
My parents didn't give birth to me so I can sacrifice my life for you. [a woman to his husband]
They say 'one must govern his home before he can rule the country'.
My wife is a human being before being the wife of a politician. She is not my belonging. A family is not something to govern.       
Trashy dramas usually get high ratings.