duminică, 2 decembrie 2012

Lovers in Paris quotes

Korean drama Lovers in Paris 2004 2011 quotes

Ep 1 – People watching movies late at night alone are either lonely or romantic. What is he longing for? First love? Kiss?

Ep 8 – There's a saying. No matter how sad you are, you still need to eat your meals.
She: You really like me, right? / I knew this would happen one day. Well, how would anyone resist my beauty? / Why do you like me? / He: There's a saying that there's no reason for love. It's a lie. How could someone love without a reason? I can tell you at least 100 reasons why I like you: your voice, your fingers, your scent, your shadow. I even like your amnesia. I like everything about you.

Ep 10 – Man only needs power to get women.

Ep 12 – Men go crazy when they get hurt inside.
Unexpected changes bring unexpected troubles.
When a man turns 20 they want 3 things: a job, a car, a woman.
Money problem is the easiest thing to care of, you know …

Ep 13 – Sarcasm is not a talent.
Power is not something you obtain, but something that others believe you have.
No secrets can last forever.

Ep 14 – I have never seen a happy marriage with the family disagreeing.
A designer is about imagination, not about analyzing facts.
Ep 15 – Why did you break up with such a great woman like her? / I didn't know what love was then. But now I do, don't I?
If one day is 25 hours long what would you do with the extra hour?
… The happiest moment in your life? / Right now. The times I had with you are the happiest moments of my life.
Jack Nicklaus [golf player] said that he doubts his skills, but he never doubts his clubs. A player [golf] should never blame his own faults on something else. That is cowardly. / The club hits the ball, but I control the club. / A bad player takes risks to get out of hazard, but a good player always goes for the safest places.  

Ep 16 – No one is born evil. It's the surroundings that make people bad.

Ep 17 – Patience and sacrifice. It's called love.

Ep 20 – A woman who can't be loved is worthless.
But I know that there should be more than one love.
Kijoo to his mother: I wanted to tell you this. That I thank you. For giving birth to me. For letting me live.